Friday, January 19, 2007

Heff finishes 5th in Oz & back on track

Good 24 hours, as I managed to stop the rot and turn a $2500 profit yesterday, returning to sixpaks. Not much to say really, standard stuff, avoided beats, had my hands hold up and that's that. Mixture of Betfair and Crypto, though the developers need to sort out out Betfair very quickly, the thing is an eyesore, and though slowly improving, if they want my full-time business they have to make it a priviledge to play there, rather than a breath of fresh air when I switch onto Crypto.

Hans "HEFFERNAN" Vogl finished 5th in the Aussie Millions, collecting $400k for his efforts. What a performance, only stunted by that lardsack Jimmy Fricke (pictured below in my previous post) making a ridiculously bad play and rivering poor Hans to the rail in a 2 million pot. Gutting, to say the least, as that would've put him right in with the leaders and would've given him a real hope of taking it down, alas, not to be. I'm sure one of us will win a "major" in the next couple of years, though I have some catching up to do with his recent achievements!

Regards,
JPK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you shagging buzzer? :-)

Anonymous said...

lardsack ? u r a arrogant fool. Hope u get the bad karma u deserve at the tables.

Anonymous said...

What alias do u use on the 6 pacs? I use to play them quite abit