Monday, January 22, 2007

Few days off, all going swimmingly

Just had a couple of days off as I travelled to another planet called Whitehaven (maybe it was another galaxy on the outer rim) to visit me ol' mucker KingHawko. Good to get away from the computer for once, have just landed back and won £800 playing a few sixpaks so happy days.

I will continue grinding for the next few months with the odd trip to the UKPT tour, but the past two months since Singapore I haven't really worked that hard, when I really should kick on, as was my 2007 plan. After a few jaunts (that have included some wins) it's back to business, can't rely on Hans to cash big in major events every month!

Nothing more to report, except that no, I am not shagging Buzzer (people who know me will find this accusation particular amusing for a number of reasons) and in response to some of my criticism of Gobboboy at various sites online, what would you rather me call him fatty bum bum? He made a ton of donk plays and got lucky, no problem, but the way Hans suffered a sick river at that point was quite cruel, considering how much money was on the line.. so I think I'm allowed a little jibe.

Not my fault I'm not horizontally challenged and don't get offended easily, so lay off, okay?

Regards
JPK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan,

Saw this link on you tube of your mate Jimmy fricke - thought you'd be interested to see it :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBOq5Ke7TOU

Great blog btw.

Keeron.

Jonathan "JPK" Farrer said...

LOL class.. so he's got a good read on Gus Hansen eh.. well he's obviously ahead of Brunson, Ivey and Negreanu who've all been shown up by him on TV.

The difference in size of the poor TV girl and Fricke is hilarious, and her stammer at the start of the interview says it all.

Cheers and thanks for reading.