Friday, January 26, 2007

Dogshit on a stick

..is the best way to describe this week. It's actually quite boring sat there clicking fold hours a day, then running into a big hand at higher blinds, just feels like a waste. I'd get frustrated but what's the point, just have to play through it and keep the losses to a minimum. Not much else to report really.

Oh, there seems to be an abundance of people all too willing to have a pop at me currently, both on and off the tables and I'm growing quite tired of it. I shall dispense of these problem matters simply by telling them to come and find the games I am in and sit down.. fucking keyboard warriors. I may just turn off chat completely, which I'm actually against even though most of the people I know don't understand why I leave it on.

Hopefully the weekend will bring more joy, but seeing as Leeds Utd are probably going to lose at Hull, I rather doubt that.

Regards
JPK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I shall dispense of these problem matters simply by telling them to come and find the games I am in and sit down.. fucking keyboard warriors"

LOL, Surely you should be negative towards them? Not over them a slice of your newly 'inherited' money.... You Are Shit

Anonymous said...

Over = Offer

You = SHITE

Jonathan "JPK" Farrer said...

Sigh, always the anonymous ones isn't it..

Anonymous said...

Just ignore the knockers, don't even bother responding to them.
Things will turn and you know they will, your game is good so only a matter of time.
Keep the discipline, PMA, fresh and avoid all distractions. You know all this but just remind yourself every now and then.
Maybe just drop a level for a while to build back the confidence if you feel its wavering.
My only critism and it's only a small one is that I notice you're in a lot of thunders. Now IMO I would avoid these as you're limited to the amount of poker played. Maybe your record in them is good so check that and if so then continue but for me it would be a no no.
All the best and good stuff on the blogging.