Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sorry, sorry, sorry..

Yes I know, another lapse in updates but what can I say.. I've been busy. I'm not like all you fuckers with hours to spare reading nonsensical poker blogs online. Just kidding, honest. Anyway.. I'm settled in Tampa now, my place is pretty much fixed up (pix forthcoming), and beginning to make friends and the phone book is filling up.. all is coolio..

2007 was a weird year. I'm sure I'll look back at a later date and think it was absolutely fantastic, but right now it's a "what might have been". I have no reason to complain though the last 6 months, financially, haven't been amazing. Personally, they're getting better. I also managed to get a haircut. But I shall forever be the pirate king, just sans bandana..

So I've been pretty quiet, both in blogland and to those that know me. I'd like to say it's not purposefully, but if you read this blog you'll know that's not the 100% truth. However, poker is the main agenda now, and I'll be hitting the tables full force up until the end of May. I don't envision me going to Vegas, but you never know.

Aims for 2008 in no particular order:

£10,000 profit per month MINIMUM including rakeback (providing I don't run like I have been doing)
Play as few live tournaments as humanly possible
Play more online MTTs, they really are a huge strength yet I continue to be tardy with them
Get a better tan
Move upto 13st, 10% bodyfat
Less alcohol
More girls

Basically, keep on the road I am currently, without the sarcasm of course.

My new dead weight, erm, I mean protege, "EricKGB" (Betfair) has started a blog, http://erickgbpoker.blogspot.com - so check that out for lots of moaning about bad beats and stuff..

Another update when I have time to think..

Regards
JPK

1 comment:

Free Poker Capital said...

darmowy bonus $50 bonus darmo titan poker Sign up Bankrolls free bankroll party no deposit poker money free sponsorship for online poker strategy free capital for start playing no deposit poker cash free starting $50 bankroll good poker day for all international players