Saturday, January 12, 2008

A good few days and pix of my new car..

$11k up in the past 5 days from very little play, whether that's good variance kicking in, or the calm before the storm I'm really not sure right now but I'll ride with it anyway. But one thing's for sure long term I really need to grind more. 1000 SNG per month should be the minimum benchmark for any professional and I'm well short of that the past 12 months. I don't practice what I preach a lot of the time and I need to turn the corner starting, well, tomorrow. Which I will.

That said, the $11k came in handy after I purchased this little demon a couple of days ago:














I'll have condo pix up in 2 weeks, it's not quite finished yet, hence the delay, if anyone cares.

Also it appears, including myself, that poker bloggers in general are neglecting their blogs. I've got no doubts facebook is the cause, so if you'd like to add me, do a search for Jonathan Farrer from the Manchester network. I'll try to be less tardy (that's right, I said tardy, too much time in the states) here, and thanks so much for all the comments and emails guys, especially the car advice. I just felt getting a Porsche whilst learning to drive on the other side of the road was a little too indulgent :-)

Regards,
JPK

No comments: