Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Small update

The condo is coming along nicely but taking longer than expected. However I'm settling in well, although have not played much poker. In fact since Nov 10th I've played 5 SNGs, winning all of them, LOL.

I decided I will continue this blog, I had too many positive messages via email not to.. surprisingly most came from people I don't know, rather than people I do. I think that just reinforces what I said in my previous post. It's all good, at least I know where I stand now.

I'll post some pictures up of the finished article sometime weekend next. I've been thinking of naming the Condo "Fish Towers", in honour of all those who helped pay for it, but I will resist putting JPK lettering on the front door, and trust me, I almost decided to do it, how much of a mark am I? :-)

Regards,
JPK

PS I have added a link for Dial-A-Dealer, which is an independent start-up company that provides dealers/equipment for private poker functions. It is run by a friend of the family. So if you are planning (or want to plan) your own poker event, be sure to check them out and see what they can do for you.

No comments: