Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A new year and a good start

Played twice since the turn of the year, for a profit of around $5500. Can't ask for more than that. Hands holding up can be a pretty nice thing every now and again. Hopefully I can really turn the screw in the next few weeks and I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. I've been playing so much better than my opponents for months now without reward, so it's time for variance to kick in.

I fly home on the 31st for around 10 days as I need to renew my passport and get some finances in order. Then, back "home" to Tampa for some, erm, hot weather.

I am test driving a BMW Z4 & Porsche Boxster tomorrow.. hey, we all need to spend a little on indulgence every once in a while, don't we?

Pix of the condo coming in the next post.

Regards,
JPK

2 comments:

It's A Poker Life said...

Hi there,
I notice nobody has left any comments recently and I read your blog with inerest. I'm from Manchester myself and have read every entry of yours, (which I think makes me sad lol!)
Anyway just to say I understand where you are coming from and think youv'e done a great job getting to where you are, remaining level headed and the move to the US seems fantastic.
Anyway, keep the blog up and look forwards to your driving.
In my opinion the Boxster you wil find far better than the Z4. I bought the Z4 for my first wife about 8 years ago and myself used to have a boxster. The boxster knocks spots off the Z4.
Anyway, keep enjoying life and ignore silly comments from jealous people and keep blogging, it's fun and I enjoy reading it.!!
Regards
John Taylor-Groom

crazyplay said...

The thing is though, how long before he's refused entry into the US? You can't live in the US on the visa-waiver program.