Friday, October 26, 2007

I did it!

In style, 4 successive 4 figure wins, 11 straight winning days, can't ask for much more after the run from hell. Going to shove another £10k in my USA bank account considering the SICK rate (which you can check here: http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/fds/hi/business/market_data/currency/default.stm), I already stuck $90k+ in last week so my money is really tied up, and purposely so that I can't go donking off on high limit. This run won't last forever but after such a sick couple of months, why not have a complete 180 the next few months?

I also had a nice surprise today when I was offered tickets to the NFL game at Wembley, so I've treated myself to 1st class train and a night at the Wembley Hilton Plaza. Good times.

JPK

PS New article will be up soon at http://poker.betfair.com

2 comments:

Lewis said...

Your latest betfair article is really good mate

good luck

F-Badger said...

Hi J

My dad is just back from Miami and loved it. he is thinking about looking 4 a place there. Are there any websites you recommend. Thanks Flashbadger