Wednesday, October 10, 2007

4 winning days in a row!

Albeit small (that's what she said) it all helps. Won around $2000 over 4 days but it, as always, could've been so much more. Today especially I was robbed many times, but a win is a win and I'll take it.

I wouldn't say my confidence has returned, but I'm beginning to feel far more comfortable again. Hopefully things continue to rise, and I don't have a major setback in the near future.

Personally, I've got just over another week left in Florida before I (temporarily) jet back home. Condo still isn't sorted, but hopefully we'll be in the 30-day closing period before I leave, so that I can make a swift return.

Will probably check out UKPT Blackpool, and try and nip all these mates of mine that are cashing for $1 million+, Julian Thew becoming the latest today, winning EPT Baden. Well done mate, as I said, JPK is down with pink and brown! (And that isn't a sexual connotation)

Best
JPK

No comments: