Saturday, February 10, 2007

MTT Frustrations, or am I just moaning for the sake of it?

I sit here typing this after just finishing 6th in the Mansion $100k guaranteed for $4600, a little miffed it's not just shy of $19.5k more. It's just occurred to me that it's really come to something when I am unhappy winning such an amount, thinking of the lost earnings. I've won over $15k in the past 5 or 6 days and haven't really broken a smile over it. I'm not entirely sure whether this is a good thing or not, I'd venture to say a little of both, but I need to lighten up.

I totally was crushing the field, just like I did in the £8k the other day, and had nearly 2x2nd place chips for 2 hours, when a muppet decided to jam on me with AJo against my jacks, an ace on the river stopped my momentum as I was accumulating chips at an alarming rate, so I had to just sit tight and hope to win my 60/40s (I did, winning 3 of them, before raising all in with 99 into QQ). What can you do.. it's just extremely disappointing to run into that when the pay incraments are so big as they invariably are in 500+ runner fields. Maybe I'll have a tad more luck at UKPT. Then again, I am more than happy to collect $50k+ a month "unluckily" :D.

So yeah, everything's looking a bit rosier, and the trolls with their negative shit seem to have disappeared from the comment area, perhaps because I am owning them on the tables again, who knows.

Best,
JPK

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Farrer = Attention whore?

Anonymous said...

OMG UNLUCKY MATE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonathan "JPK" Farrer said...

Don't lie, you dream about being me.

Attention whore indeed..

Anonymous said...

NECK ME SEXY

Anonymous said...

f u k me u r a big headed dickhead , i hate people like u that think they r some bigshot just cos they can play cards well or get lucky. Hardly compares to the real men in the world at war Get a life or a realistic one fantasy dick.

Dave

Jonathan "JPK" Farrer said...

Cheers "Dave"

I guess this concludes it, poker players don't care about world peace or unneccesary death, only about themselves!

Word playa.