Sunday, April 8, 2007

Bleh, meh, zzzzzzzzzz

Same old stuff really.. I am managing to grind out a slight profit at sixpaks despite losing every race on the bubble, but it's not like that hasn't always been the case so no problem there. Factoring with rakeback I could live a comfortable life by just breaking even, if I can turn some actual form for a couple of months there's a lot of cash up for grabs.

I think there's far more value on the cash tables these days, rather than SNGs.. and I am managing to make some cash on the $5/10 tables.. nothing earth shattering but it's positive. However, my main source seems to be the MTTs despite the fact I rarely play them, so I will concentrate a little more on those in the next month or two, focusing on the larger buyins on Crypto and Betfair (fantastic structure).. as well as the Mansion $100k. The Pokerstars tournies look good, but at 2000+ runners for every guaranteed MTT, it just sets me in the wrong frame of mind before I even start. I will probably play them a lot more just before the WSOP for practice and the prize pool is well worth the effort (1st place usually around the $200k mark). I'm predicting in 2007 I'll have a sizeable MTT win somewhere, it's just a gut feeling.

So, nothing special going on, back into the daily lifestyle in the epicenter of entertainment of Longridge, near Preston, Lancashire. May "pop off" to Thailand for a couple of months rather than the originally planned one month after UKPT Manchester, we'll see what poker brings ;-)

Regards,
JPK

No comments: