Saturday, December 23, 2006

Fishy Fridays

Totally fucked off this afternoon. I don't know what it is about Friday nights but I dread to think how much I've lost on them during the last 12 months. I feel like Robin Hood sometimes, maybe God is deciding it's my charity work for the week because it certainly fucking feels like it.

Stupid (probably drunken) cunts calling me down with everything and hitting, not just last night BUT EVERY FUCKING FRIDAY NIGHT. Normally, I bend over backwards to play people who call two all ins on a KQ9 rainbow board when I'm holding JT but oh no, not on Friday nights. Seriously, they don't even need the river it always comes on the turn. In future I'm just not going to play weekends, the arseholes can roll the dice against someone else.

I guess I will take a break now, I shouldn't have played yesterday but in the early evening I played an hour of $5/10 for +$1200. I really should have left it there but SOMEONE asked me if I could help with their tilt and have a laugh playing $0.5/1 Omaha on BF. No problem, $250 up in about 5 mins because the daft cunts are calling down anything until some twat called Roland (not de Wolfe obviously) decides he's going to win every single hand against me with nothing and I'm soon $350 down and ripping my hair out. I hate feeding fishy twats. Then I went and got bum raped by some donkeys. All in a usual Friday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would love to get "tutored" any ideas?