Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2007 Goals

Seen every TD&H posting these so here's mine:

*Make 100K (GBP)

And, that's it. Seriously, some people fucking tilt me with this kindof shit. They make like ten bullet points about what they want to win in each particular version of the game, what they want to develop, live & online, how many girls they want to shag.. come on WHO GIVES A FUCK?

As long as you win, just enjoy it, you are in the top 7 percentile of poker. Sure, I'll probably be going to Vegas, Asia for the Betfair tour and one or two other places, but if I don't I'll be happy being the richest ned on the estate. I might even buy some Rockports. Just SHOW ME THE MONEY BABY!

Regards,
JPK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great initial write up, definitely needed. Keep the world upto date about once a week will be cool imo or event/tourney updates as you come across them. All the best and good luck.
Oh don't suppose you will be looking for a protege some time soon????

Jonathan "JPK" Farrer said...

A protege? I don't know who would be more sick, someone for wanting to be my understudy or me for considering it!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL YOU ARE SHIT

Jonathan "JPK" Farrer said...

If shit is $20k+ 3 months running I'll happily be faeces for the rest of my life, now jog along peasant and make sure you don't step in me.